FENCE INSTALLATION WITH SUBMERSIBLE POLES
– During a process of digging pole holes and fitting those with concrete ensure that axial distance between poles is strictly 202 or 252 cm depending on fence panel length in use.
– Hole for pole foundation is 50 x 50 cm and 50 cm depth.
– Axial distance between two poles can be less then above mentions but in this case last fence panel will be shortened.
– Fastening the panels to the poles is done by using PVC coupling with self-tapping screws.
FENCE INSTALLATION WITH ANCHORED POLES ON A PREVIOUSLY PREPARED CONCRETE PARAPET
– Minimum width of the concrete parapet is 150 mm.
MOUNTING POLES WITH ANCHOR PLATES:
– setting up the first pole, leveling and anchoring bolts to concrete parapet.
INSTALLATION OF THE FIRST PANEL
– While fitting in the first panel to the pole the vertical and horizontal position of the panel should be checked.
– Horizontal position of the panels is provided by fixing the panel to the stand using PVC fittings with self-tapping screw.
THE NEXT POLE POSITION ON THE PARAPET should ensure clamp fastening of the end of the first and beginning of the second panel.
– Repeat this procedure until the end of fence line.